Industrial Project Application (IPA)
GUIDELINES FOR COMPLETING THE INDUSTRIAL PROJECT APPLICATION (I/P) APPLICATION FORM
Please read the below instructions before completing this Form. A separate application form is required for each project:
- This application form can be used for Industrial Projects only. For Logistics Projects, please use the Logistics Project (L/P) Application Form. Kindly contact our staff members for other queries.
- Please select the type of project: Free Zone or Non Free Zone. Free zone projects are generally for applicants who wish to have more than 49% ownership by non-UAE and non-GCC nationals.
- When an entry is marked as “Optional”, you may provide the information if available.
- Please feel free to attach additional information, studies or reports to your application form.
- The completed Application Form must be submitted along with the required documents and processing fee.
- For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org , our website www.kizad.com or call us on Toll Free: +971 800102030
Section1 | Applicant Details
Please provide your contact details and relationship with the applicant company. These will be used for all future communications.
Section2 | Proposed Project Details
- Briefly describe the industrial / production activities for your proposed project
- List the main products and services to be offered
- Information about Raw Materials and Output will help us better understand the supply chain of your industry
- Volumes and capacity figures shall be based on full production capacity
- Workforce: Indicate the number of people you will be employing at full capacity as well as the number of shifts.
Section3 | Land Requirement & Facility Details
The below table provides essential guidelines and ratios to consider when estimating the total land requirements for your project (these are guidelines only and full compliance is required with Kizad Rules & Regulations and all applicable laws and regulations).
Maximum Floor Area Ratio (FAR)
Built-up Area / Plot Area
Maximum Height –Industries
22m, 5 stories
Maximum Height – Warehousing
22m (up to 40m may be permitted)
Built-up Area / Plot Area
High Impact Industries
General Impact Industries
Maximum Building Setbacks
Maximum Coverage (60%)
44% + 0.2% storage
Surface Exploitation / Plot Area
Section4 | Utilities
The below table illustrates the utility standards and conversion factors to assist you in estimating your project’s utilities requirements.
Standard Units & Conversion Factor
Connected load supplied in various voltage levels
(LV, MV, HV) based on occupier demands
Standard units in Mega Watt(MW)
1 MW =1,000 kW 1 MW = 1,250kVA
Drinking water used for domestic purposes
(kitchen, toilets etc.)
Standard unit is Cubic Meters per Day (m3/day)
1 m3/day = 220 GPD. Avg. consumption is 80 liters / person/ day
Desalinated water for industrial purposes
Standard unit is Cubic Meters per Day (m3/day). 1 m3day = 220 GPD
Natural gas for fuel use
(not for power generation).
Standard unit is Standard Cubic Feet per Day (SCFD)
1 MMBTU = 1,000 SCFD 1 Nm3/day = 35.33 SCFD
No inputs are required, however, please note that the design requirements by Abu Dhabi Sewerage Services Company mandate pre-treatment and reuse/recycle of Industrial Waste Water allowing no more than 20% Process Water discharge into the ADSSC network. 90% of Potable Water discharge is permitted.