Logistics Project Application (LPA)
GUIDELINES FOR COMPLETING THE LOGISTICS PROJECT (L/P) APPLICATION FORM
Please read the below instructions before completing this Form. A separate application form is required for each project:
- This application form can be used for Logistics & Warehousing Projects only. For Industrial Projects, please use the Industrial Project (I/P) Application Form. Kindly contact our staff members for other queries.
- Please select the type of project: Free Zone or Non Free Zone. Free zone projects are generally for applicants who wish to have more than 49% ownership by non-UAE and non-GCC nationals.
- Please indicate whether you are interested in building your own warehouse or whether you wish to lease Kizad’s pre-built warehouses (available at various sizes starting from approx. 1,000 m2 per unit for non-free zone and 2,000 m2 for free zone).
- When an entry is marked as “Optional”, you may provide the information if available.
- Please feel free to attach additional information, studies or reports to your application form.
- The completed Application Form must be submitted along with the required documents and processing fee.
- For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our website www.kizad.com or call us on Toll Free: +971 800102030
SECTION1 | APPLICANT DETAILS
Please provide your contact details and relationship with the applicant company. These will be used for all future communications.
SECTION2 | PROPOSED PROJECT DETAILS
- Briefly describe the proposed activities for the project under consideration
- List the main goods and products to be stored and distributed
- Information about Raw Materials and Output will help us better understand the supply chain of your industry
- Volumes and capacity figures shall be based on expected capacity at peak operations.
- Workforce: Indicate the number of people you will be employing at full capacity as well as the number of shifts.
SECTION3 | LAND REQUIREMENT & FACILITY DETAILS
The following provide essential guidelines and ratios to consider when estimating the total land requirements for your project (these are guidelines only and full compliance is required with Kizad Rules & Regulations and applicable laws).
Maximum Floor Area Ratio (FAR)
Built-up Area / Plot Area
40 m max building height
Minimum Building Setbacks
Maximum Coverage (60%)
Surface exploitation / Plot Area
Note: No open yard storage is permitted.
SECTION 4 | OPERATIONS AND LOGISTICS
Please provide details about the proposed project’s cargo, materials and import exports.
SECTION 5 | UTILITIES
The below table illustrates the utility standards and conversion factors to assist you in estimating your project’s utilities requirements.
Standard Units & Conversion Factor
Connected load supplied in various voltage levels
(LV, MV, HV) based on occupier demands
Standard units in Mega Watt(MW)
1 MW =1,000 kW 1 MW = 1,250kVA
Drinking water used for domestic purposes
(kitchen, toilets etc.)
Standard unit is Cubic Meters per Day (m3/day)
1 m3/day = 220 GPD. Avg. consumption is 80 liters / person/ day
SECTION 6 | REQUIRED WAREHOUSING SERVICES
List any services that you may require (such as Inventory Management, Freight Forwarding, Customs Clearance, etc.)